The Caribbean Club, Key Largo, 1950s.
The Caribbean Club was the last thing built by auto parts and real estate promoter Carl Fisher. Opening in 1938, it served as a poor man’s fishing retreat. In 1947, Warner Brothers used the site for exterior shots in the Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall film Key Largo. It has been owned and operated by the Whitehurst family since 1963.
Source: Florida Memory Project